The Statistical Properties of Hedge Fund Index Returns and their Implications for Investors
Unusual Statistical Properties of Hedge Fund Index Returns Present Complications in Portfolio Analysis for Investors.
Hedge fund index returns exhibit the statistical properties of skewness, kurtosis, and autocorrelation. These unusual characteristics of....
You might also like
- Understanding of the Sources of Hedge Fund Returns
- Hedge-Fund Benchmarks: Information Content and Biases
- An Overview of the Hedge Fund Industry
- Benchmarks of Hedge Fund Performance: Information Content and Measurement Biases
- Hedge Fund Indices from an Academic Perspective: Reconciling Investability and Representativity