A Comparison of Two Hedge Fund Strategies: CTA and Global Macro
By Randolf Warsager and Ryan Duncan
Tuesday, June 8, 2004
A Comparison of Two Hedge Fund Strategies
Key Differences Clearly Illustrated Between Commodity Trading Advisors and Global Macro Managers for Hedge Funds.
The comparison between commodity trading advisors and global macro managers for hedge funds is clearly conveyed. It uses......
You might also like
- Understanding of the Sources of Hedge Fund Returns
- Hedge-Fund Benchmarks: Information Content and Biases
- An Overview of the Hedge Fund Industry
- Benchmarks of Hedge Fund Performance: Information Content and Measurement Biases
- Hedge Fund Indices from an Academic Perspective: Reconciling Investability and Representativity